Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome to Bike, Run, Eat, Sleep!

The other day, a friend asked me what I thought about a particular cycling accessory.  As I am wont to do, I had already formed a pretty strong opinion about the item and sent a somewhat verbose answer back to my friend (as well as an unsolicited follow-up about a related topic).  He was apparently surprised by this and asked me where my bike blog was.

...which got me to thinking... Hey, why don't I write a blog?  What a great idea!

To be honest, I've thought about it before in the context of keeping a public training journal while preparing for running events, but never really got around to it.  Since then, I've been inspired by my wife's blog writing (Eating Dirt) as well as that of another cycling friend of mine (Cycling Musings).

So here it is - Bike, Run, Eat, Sleep (not necessarily in that order).  Here's where I'll share my thoughts about, primarily, cycling and running (and occasionally eating and sleeping, which are both greatly assisted by the other two): training, events, gear, epic rides, and whatever else that I can reasonably justify as being related.  I hope you enjoy reading it.

PS.  Hey Jeremy, thanks for the nudge :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment